- New Samsung NX1 Camera & NX 50-150mm f/2.8 S OIS LensSamsung has unveiled the new NX1 camera which combines professional image quality with cinema quality Ultra High...by Farid Wahdiono on September 16th, 2014 at 04:09 pm
- CPMI 2014: Photo Clinic Trip to Japan for First WinnersCanon and PT Datascrip, the sole distributor of Canon products in Indonesia, has officially announced three cities...by Farid Wahdiono on September 11th, 2014 at 04:09 pm
- Great Response to Indonesian Photo Exhibition in FukuokaPhotos by Alfend Elias A photo exhibition organized by KPIF (Komunitas Photographer Indonesia di Fukuoka), an Indonesian...by Farid Wahdiono on September 2nd, 2014 at 01:09 pm
- Richard Salas, specializing in underwater nature and commercial photography since 1980, sets to publish his third...by Farid Wahdiono on July 8th, 2014 at 04:07 pm
- World Press Photo (WPP) has issued a book and online presentation entitled “Stories of Change – Beyond the...by Farid Wahdiono on June 24th, 2014 at 04:06 pm
- There are a lot of smartphones’ photography accessories in the market to offer the next level of smartphoneography...by Farid Wahdiono on January 30th, 2014 at 05:01 pm
- Epson’s new Expression Photo XP-950 is a multi-function printer with printing, copying and scanning capabilities....by Farid Wahdiono on October 28th, 2013 at 03:10 pm
Photographing people with plain white background seems so simple to do, but can be so monotonous as well. That situation has inspired Jerry Aurum, Jakarta-based professional photographer, to make something simple become more meaningful. It resulted in his new way of thinking in photography process that he called as “Simplicity is Complicated.”
This challenging process is [...]
At Photokina 2014, Leica celebrates the 60th anniversary of the legendary Leica rangefinder system with a limited special edition – the Leica M Edition 60. In 1954, the first Leica M rangefinder system camera was launched with Leica M3. The Leica M Edition 60 is bundled with fast Leica Summilux-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH lens.
Panasonic has introduced two new compact Lumix cameras and two Lumix G MFT lenses for GM-series cameras. They are DMC-GM5 and DMC-LX100 cameras, and Lumix G Vario 35-100mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS and Lumix G 14mm f/2.5 II ASPH lenses.
DMC-GM5 is a new addition for its stylish compact Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) GM-series cameras. [...]
Hasselblad is showcasing the prototype for its latest H5D-50c Wi-Fi medium format camera at Photokina photography fair. The new model offers photographers more freedom with an innovative Wi-Fi capability. It will be available first in Europe at the end of November for € 21,400.
“When we launched the new H5D-50c CMOS camera earlier this year we [...]
Samsung has unveiled the new NX1 camera which combines professional image quality with cinema quality Ultra High Definition (UHD) / 4K resolution video recording and smart connectivity. The company also expands its line of professional-grade “S” lenses with the introduction of a new telephoto lens, NX 50-150mm f/2.8 S OIS.
NX1 boasts a 28.2-MP BSI CMOS [...]
Toward Photokina 2014, Canon has introduced four new cameras and three lenses, including the successor for EOS 7D. Yes, the long-rumored EOS 7D Mark II is finally announced just a day before Photokina opening. At the same time, three PowerShots cameras and three EF lenses are also introduced.
The new EOS 7D Mark II incorporates professional features [...]
The new M.Zuiko ED 40-150mm f/2.8 Pro becomes Olympus’s first telephoto in the M.Zuiko Pro series that features a dust, splash and freezeproof construction. It incorporates the world’s first AF system to power Dual VCM (Voice Coil Motor) motors for quiet, fast focusing on fast moving subjects.
In 35mm format, the lens is equivalent to 80-300mm. [...]
Sigma has announced a pair of new telezoom lenses, 150-600mm F/5-6.3 DG OS HSM, one is dedicated for “Contemporary” branding and one is positioned in its “Sport” line-up. Another one new addition for “Contemporary” line-up is the 18-300mm F/3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM. The products will be displayed at Photokina 2014 photography fair in Cologne, Germany, starting tomorrow [...]
Sony has introduced the world’s first 35mm full-frame lens with power zoom, the new FE PZ 28-135mm F4 G OSS for E-mount camera line-up. The new G lens is an ideal match for Sony’s A7S full-frame camera designed for serious filmmakers to shoot Full-HD and 4K video. It is available for pre-order at Sony Store [...]
Nikon has announced the D750 DSLR that provides combination of pro-caliber photo and video features with FX-format image quality. Additionally, SB-500 versatile yet compact multimedia Speedlight and Nikon’s fastest ultra-wide-angle lens AF-S Nikkor 20mm f/1.8G ED are also introduced.
“These new products, including the SB-500 Speedlight and 20mm f/1.8 lens are meant to directly address those [...]