- New Fujifilm X70: the Lightest & Smallest X-Series with APS-C SensorAll photos by Kristupa Saragih It is lightweight and small, but never underestimate this pocket camera. With Fujinon...by Farid Wahdiono on January 22nd, 2016 at 02:01 pm
- The Latest Rangefinder-style Fujifilm X-E2S with Shutter Speed of 1/32000All photos by Kristupa Saragih Fujifilm has unexpectedly released a new model in the X-Series line, X-E2S. This...by Farid Wahdiono on January 21st, 2016 at 05:01 pm
- Fujifilm X-Pro2: An Answer to Photographers’ DemandsAll photos by Kristupa Saragih Several X-Series cameras were released by Fujifilm following the release of X-Pro1...by Farid Wahdiono on January 20th, 2016 at 06:01 pm
- Photo by Ulet Ifansasti/Getty Images A political soap opera involving the Indonesian parliament speaker has covered...by Farid Wahdiono on December 17th, 2015 at 04:12 pm
- There have been a lot of underwater photography books but “Monohydra” is claimed to be the first of its kind...by Farid Wahdiono on December 1st, 2015 at 05:12 pm
91st Edition Contents:
To Dramatize the Atmosphere of Temples
No need many colors, just need infrared camera to dramatize the atmosphere
Royal Garden of Yogyakarta
Tamansari Yogyakarta keeps many stories from its establishment up to now
Exploring a New Town in Papua
Only eight years old, but it offers absorbing scenery and culture
Laporan Langsung dari Tokyo
Menengok produk-produk baru Fujifilm X-Series di [...]
A photo exhibition entitled “Kilas Balik 2015” (Flashback 2015) is now being held in Jakarta.. Taking place at Galeri Foto Jurnalistik Antara (GFJA) and officially opened last Friday (1/29), the exhibition is open for public until February 29, 2016. A photo book with the same title was also launched in the opening session.
The 208-page “Kilas [...]
Starting from this week, the latest product from Canon’s mirrorless camera line-up, Canon EOS M10, is available in Indonesia. If you want a cheap mirrorless camera, it can be your option since it is claimed to produce high-quality images as EOS DSLR cameras. M10 uses APS-C size CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor as [...]
It is lightweight and small, but never underestimate this pocket camera. With Fujinon 18.5mm F2.8 lens (equivalent to 28mm), the camera could be amazing in the hands of “a right man behind the gun.”
Fujifilm X70 becomes the first camera in X-Series line with touch-screen technology. The LCD screen can be tilted up to 180 degrees [...]
Fujifilm has unexpectedly released a new model in the X-Series line, X-E2S. This new camera inherits the rangefinder-style design of its predecessor, X-E2 which was launched in Jakarta in November 2013. “For X-E2 owners, no need to worry, you can update the firmware,” said Senior Sales & Marketing Manager of FujiFilm, Toshihisa Iida.
Fujifilm X-E2S was [...]
Several X-Series cameras were released by Fujifilm following the release of X-Pro1 on March 2012. Various rumors spreaded since Fujifilm drew public attention with X-T1 and then X-T10 – both are reliable cameras of a new line beside X-Pro line.
A the successor of X-Pro1, X-Pro2 is equipped with 24.3-MP CMOS III sensor which is supported [...]
Fujifilm has five new photography products to be available in the market soon. The products were announced last Friday (1/15) in Tokyo, Japan, by Shigehiro Nakajima, President and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of FujiFilm Corp, speaking in front of 100 X-Photographers and hundreds of Fujifilm dealers coming from around the world attending “Fujikina 2016.”
The event [...]
90th Edition Contents:
Take Pictures While Seated
From your seat in a plane, you could take good pictures
The Last Stage of A Generation in Little China
Lasem in Rembang, Central Java, has a gloomy story of life of a generation
Driving Around A Nordic Island’s Amazing Nature
To drive enjoyably and to photograph the country’s marvelous nature
Walikota Bandung Hadiri Perayaan [...]
Walking down the city streets usually leads us to so various encounters that some might be visually worth to capture. Three Surabaya-based photographers have done it in several cities in the world, and their photographs are now being exhibited at Sinbad Gallery, Ciputra Waterpark, Surabaya.
Entitled “Kota Dunia” (Cities of the World), the exhibition will be [...]
From exotic nature, heterogenous culture to friendly people are some to briefly describe Indonesia, and nine Indonesian photojournalists try to describe it through a new photo book entitled “#iniNegriku” (This is My Country). One of Southest Asian nations, Indonesia is also called “Nusantara” (Indonesian archipelago) which is made up of thousands of islands.
The 180-page book [...]