- Nikon Df Retro Design Camera to be Available in Indonesia Next MonthLong-waited retro style Nikon DF camera was finally announced. It is the combination of classic design and control...by Farid Wahdiono on November 6th, 2013 at 02:11 pm
- Canon-FN Workshop in Balikpapan: More about Non-technique AspectsAll photos by Nico Wijaya When photography is more than just a hobby and becomes a good business for you, you need...by Farid Wahdiono on December 9th, 2013 at 05:12 pm
- Canon-FN Workshop in Surakarta: Choosing the Right Model in Fashion PhotographyPhoto by Nico Wijaya Yesterday (12/1) Canon & FotograferNet Workshop Series 2013 was successfully held with...by Farid Wahdiono on December 2nd, 2013 at 01:12 pm
- Taking Images from Twitter without Permission, AFP & Getty Images Had to Pay US$ 1.2 MThe US federal court’s verdict of copyright infringement has ruled two giant news agencies, AFP (Agence France-Presse)...by Farid Wahdiono on November 28th, 2013 at 05:11 pm
- John Stanmeyer is one of the founding members of the VII photo agency and his work appears regularly in the National...by Farid Wahdiono on July 11th, 2013 at 03:07 pm
Celebrating the 76th anniversary of Kantor Berita Antara (Antara News Agency), Galeri Foto Jurnalistik Antara (GFJA) collaborating with Divisi Mandiri Pemberitaan Foto Antara presented a photo exhibition and book launch with the same tittle “Indonesian Press Photo Service (IPPHOS): reMASTERed Edition.”
“The book is a portrait of Indonesia and Indonesians in revolution era captured by IPPHOS [...]
When photography is more than just a hobby and becomes a good business for you, you need to start to get professional. In Canon & FotograferNet (FN) Workshop Series 2013 held yesterday (12/8), Edward TigorSiahaan gave valuable tips in professional corporate photography.
Carried out in Swiss-BelHotel, Balikpapan, this workshop presented “The L-Series Master Class Commercial Photography” [...]
65th Edition Contents:
Commercial & Personal Works: An Intercross
Both need the same great portion of commitment and priority
Stunning High-speed Photography
Improved devices, more astonishing results
Harmony in “Little China”
Preserving harmony & peace in the multicultural society of Lasem
Ladakh, a worthy place to visit and capture
Nikon Df Hadir Bulan Ini di Indonesia
Berdesain klasik, kamera DSLR ini berteknologi canggih
Yesterday (12/1) Canon & FotograferNet Workshop Series 2013 was successfully held with more than 130 photography enthusiasts attending. Carried out at Novotel Hotel, Surakarta (Solo), Central Java, the workshop occurred from morning to afternoon.
Darius Manihuruk, well-experienced fashion and commercial photographer, was the speaker and mentor as well in the workshop themed “Fashion,Model and Beauty Photography.“ In [...]
The US federal court’s verdict of copyright infringement has ruled two giant news agencies, AFP (Agence France-Presse) and Getty Images, to pay US$ 1.2 million to a freelance photojournalist, Daniel Morel. Those two news agencies are liable for publishing and distributing Morel’sphotos of 2010 Haiti earthquake from his Twitter account without permission.
It started on January [...]
It cannot be denied that Indonesia has abundant culture and nature potential across its archipelago. Since a long time ago when technology of photography started to grow, people across the world came to see and document Indonesia’s grandeur.
In the mid of 19th century, the Dutch government delegated its photographers throughout our country to record it. [...]
Not all photographers have a complete set of lighting. Most of them probably never realize that using one light can make a good result as well. In his new book entitled “Lighting with One Light,” Adimodel, a Jakarta-based professional photographer, wants to share his creative tips on minimalist lighting.
In this Adimodel’s 11th book, you can [...]
Love has become an eternal inspiration for all of humankind. There are so many ways to express love and romance. A photography exhibition and book launch with the same tittle, “Mail – a Love Letter,” is a collaboration of photography, literature, technology, social media and graphic design summed up in love.
Dinda Jouhana, the author and [...]
Indonesia Creative Power (ICP) or Indonesian Creative Product Week (PPKI/Pekan Produk Kreatif Indonesia) 2013 is an annual event organized by the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy. In collaboration with PT Datascrip Indonesia as the sole distributor of Canon products in Indonesia, a photo competition to cover moments at ICP 2013 will be held during [...]
Panono camera offers you a new experience to capture more than just a picture, and a new way to take and view panoramic photos. Panono is a throw-able panoramic ball camera fitted with an unprecedented 36 cameras embedded on its surface that fire simultaneously in the air to capture everything in every direction.
Panono ball camera [...]