- New Leica Q: Full-frame Compact Camera with 28mm f/1.7 LensLeica has just launched the brand new Leica Q, a full-frame digital compact camera with high-speed and classic...by Farid Wahdiono on June 11th, 2015 at 06:06 pm
- Canon EOS 5DS & 5DSR To Be Here Mid-June for IDR 55 M & 58 MCanon’s two new cameras, EOS 5DS and EOS 5DSR, were unveiled last February and were just introduced in Jakarta...by Farid Wahdiono on June 3rd, 2015 at 02:06 pm
- “Lights & Shadows,” Analog Photography Exhibition & CharityThirty two black-and-white photographs are being showcased in Jakarta in an exhibition entitled “Lights &...by Farid Wahdiono on June 1st, 2015 at 05:06 pm
- “It is about my journey in seeing parts of human body from different perspective,” said Yudha Apelgede, Jakarta-based...by Farid Wahdiono on March 17th, 2015 at 03:03 pm
- Roy Genggam, a Jakarta-based professional photographer, will launch his new book “Memotret Pemotret” (To Photograph...by Farid Wahdiono on February 10th, 2015 at 05:02 pm
- Fujifilm Indonesia has launched a photo book entitled “Indonesia X Fotografi,” which contains more than a hundred...by Farid Wahdiono on October 31st, 2014 at 06:10 pm
- Beastgrip is an innovative and universal custom rig for iPhone, Android, and Windows phones to attach a variety...by Farid Wahdiono on March 27th, 2015 at 05:03 pm
- Think Tank has announced three new camera bags dedicated for mirrorless camera system named Urban Approach. They...by Farid Wahdiono on March 14th, 2015 at 11:03 am
“This exhibition exists due to the spirit of curiosity and interest to go through the process and creation,” said Irwandi, a lecturer at photography department of Fakultas Seni Media Rekam/FSMR (Faculty of Recording Media Arts), Institut Seni Indonesia/ISI (Indonesia Institute of the Arts) Yogyakarta. Entitled “Imaji #1,” the exhibition showcased 176 black-and-white photos made by [...]
Hasselblad is set to launch its new A5D aerial camera with no internal moving parts. Based on the sensor options, there will be three kinds of the series, namely CCD-based A5D-40 and A5D-60, and CMOS-based A5D-50c. There are more to follow.
Hasselblad says, it has re-engineered its cameras with no moving internal parts to cope with [...]
Leica has just launched the brand new Leica Q, a full-frame digital compact camera with high-speed and classic focal-length lens. The camera is said to be ideal for street, architecture and landscape photography.
Leica Q is equipped with 24-MP full-frame CMOS sensor and Leica Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens, guaranteeing detailed exposures with very low noise [...]
National Geographic (Natgeo) Indonesia has apologized to an Indonesian photojournalist, Ardiles Rante, for its dereliction in publishing Rante’s photo without his permission. Rante’s photo is about whale hunting in East Nusatanggara, Indonesia.
Nationalgeographic.co.id (NGI) published Rante’s photograph in a news entitled “Lembata. Lamalera, dan Perburuan Paus” on March 31, 2015, but the photo itself was then [...]
83rd Edition Contents:
To Unveil the Building’s Beauty
Explorative strength is required for bringing its beauty out
Ritual of Human Skulls
Asking for blessings, they holds a ritual of “feeding” and bathing human skulls
What A Wonderful Biak!
The hidden beauty of a small island in the eastern part of Indonesia
Canon EOS 5DS, Canon 5DSR, Fujifilm X-T10
Tiga kamera baru itu tersedia [...]
Canon’s two new cameras, EOS 5DS and EOS 5DSR, were unveiled last February and were just introduced in Jakarta last week. The two professional DSLRs will be available in the middle of this month in Indonesia.
Both cameras feature 50.6-MP full-frame CMOS image sensor and dual DIGIC 6 image processors claimed to obtain superb image quality [...]
Thirty two black-and-white photographs are being showcased in Jakarta in an exhibition entitled “Lights & Shadows.” All the photos were taken with film/analog cameras and printed manually through a wet-printing technique. Tompi, a well-known Indonesian jazz singer who is also participating in the exhibition, printed all the photos in his private dark room.
Accoding to Satyo [...]
From more 4000 photos submitted to “Telkomsel Kreasi untuk Indonesia” photo competition, 12 photos have already been selected as winners. The contest, which was a cooperation between Telkomsel and Fotografer.net, comprises three categories, namely DSLR/Mirrorless, Pocket/Prosumer and Smartphone; there are four winners for each category.
The winners for DSLR/Mirrorless category are Anis Efizudin (1st Winner), Surya [...]
Leica has just unveiled its new Leica Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH lens, which is said to be the first Leica lens combining such a high aperture and focal length. It is also Leica’s fastest 28mm lens to date for M-system cameras.
Comprising 10 lenses in seven groups, the lens holds an aspherical lens-element and a floating [...]
Galeri Foto Jurnalistik Antara (GFJA/Antara Gallery of Photojournalism) Makassar is now showcasing 150 photos at Gedung Kesenian, Makassar. The exhibited photos include singles and series/essays.
“This photo exhibition is different from other exhibitions previously held in Makassar since it also publish a photo book,” said Yusran Uccang, coordinator of GFJA Makassar. The book has the same [...]